Environmental issues are increasingly important to companies conducting business in the Pacific Region. Carlsmith Ball attorneys have a unique understanding of issues and regulations facing environmental clients throughout the Pacific. Carlsmith represents major landowners and developers as well as agribusiness, energy and banking clients. ?
Our work on their behalf includes counsel and representation in?matters regarding:?
- Allocation of environmental risk in business?transactions
- Environmental permitting and compliance?
- Clean-up of contaminated property (CERCLA, RCRA)
- Oil spills (Oil Pollution Act)
- Endangered Species Act
- Defense of government enforcement actions